Welcome to The Romantic Creative! Where we live by the philosophy that life ought to be and can be full of joy and fulfilment. Where we actively pursue and hold onto a romantic and wondrous sense of life. In spite of obstacles, opposition, tragedies and grief.
In a global culture of apologies by the good for being good, the beautiful for being beautiful, we ruthlessly and unapologetically seek beauty and the achievement of happiness via creative productivity, self-esteem and rationality.
Recent Blog Entries
- The Power of Curiosity as a Motive Force - Curiosity is a powerful force. It is no wonder that people fear it. It is also not surprising that those who have wanted to dominate, to remain in authority over the centuries, have been wary of this force rearing its head.
- Never Forget The Cause of 9/11 — Islam. - The twin towers of the World Trade Center, icons of New York City, stood tall and proud. Before the Western values of reason and individuality were attacked by Islam.
- Superman Comics Fan Reviews “Man of Steel” - Man of Steel was was pretty much everything one should be asking for in a Superman movie. As a fan of the better Superman comics, I could scarcely be more happy with this movie adaption.
- Happy Randsday! Lessons in Writing and Living from Ayn Rand - Ayn Rand is my hero, being the amazing individual she was. What follows is but a small sample of what I learned from her writing and life.
- Who is John Galt? The Paragon of Man’s Ego - Ayn Rand is my hero, being the amazing individual she was. What follows is but a small sample of what I learned from her writing and life.
Support What You Love!
If you love our articles, please support us by sharing our content, using our affiliate links when buying recommended books or merchandise you like. Thank you for stopping by!